Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Locates buried facilities near the route of "B" service wire using appropriate equipment.
2. Operates a vehicle with trailer.
3. Places buried service wires using a manually controlled gasoline/diesel powered tractor/trencher, plow, boring machine or manual tools.
4. Coordinates work activity with customers, other utilities, and government agencies.
5. Provides temporary repairs to low voltage buried utilities, sprinkler systems, and sewage field lines damaged while performing other duties.
6. Provides periodic maintenance and non-complex repairs to equipment used in performance of other responsibilities.
7. Lifts and moves objects weighing up to 120 pounds.
8. Excavates using a shovel.
9. Reads and interprets simple instructions.
10. Drives Company vehicles.
11. Follows established safety practices and procedures including the manufacture's specifications for operation or use of equipment.