Then we have the right place for you!
With us you have the opportunity to use audio coding and audio processing algorithms for use in hardware
To design and optimize environments. Also develop, test and simulate
Cross-platform software for digital signal processors and embedded as well as mobile systems.
These test and verify on prototypes and terminals.
What you should bring for this exciting place
- Completed technical and natural sciences studies
- Sound knowledge of the programming language C
- Basic knowledge in digital signal processing, especially audio signals
- special knowledge in the programming of digital signal processors, previous knowledge in the field
Audio coding and programming experience with Android and iOS operating systems
- Good knowledge in German and English
what we offer you
The position is also suitable for beginners with initial knowledge
And experience from internships, studies or dissertations.
She expects a varied and demanding job in the international environment,
Oriented to the current state of science and technology, with the possibility of personal development
And professional development.