• Acquiring new customers and key markets in the region.
• Providing technical consulting to existing and new customers.
• Preparing offers in cooperation with the International Sales Support Team.
• Negotiating new contracts.
• Developing new business opportunities in the target market.
• Technical degree (e.g. communications engineering, computer science).
• 10+ years of experience and professional sales know – how in the telecommunications industry.
• Advanced knowledge of the telecommunications market in Chile and South America.
• Ideally you should already have a developed network of contacts to telecommunication operators in the sales region.
• Excellent English language skills a must.
• Strong customer orientation and very good negotiating skills .
• Willingness to travel up to 50%.
You can expect...
... a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company .
... opportunities for further professional development
... an exciting, international team to work with