• Main point of contact for 60+ U.S. based remote and San Mateo, CA office workers
• Managing complete local IT environment performing 1st, 2nd and 3rd level IT Help desk support as required.
• Configuring, installing, upgrading and supporting desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, printers, monitors and related peripherals.
• Collaborate with extended IT team out of Germany based HQ supporting local Production environment (Windows based) as well as on other key IT projects.
• Administering existing and new IT processes
• Position reports into B/U Manager at San Mateo, CA office
• Independent self-starter with wide range of IT experience including supporting production infrastructure. This role is more than “just” desktop support.
• Excellent know-how of Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365 and related applications
• Advanced knowledge of networks, virtualization, client operating systems and security technologies
• Relevant university degree and significant professional experience in a generalist IT role
• Excellent English language skills (German language skills are a plus!)
• Reliable and independent working approach with a strong service orientation and communication skills
You can expect...
... a diversified range of tasks and responsibilities in a dynamic and growing company
... interesting opportunities for further professional development
... an open and social organizational culture in an international atmosphere