As a service provider, the Controlling Support Services division supports the central controlling departments of Daimler AG in the preparation, calculation and analysis of business-related issues. In the course of our strong growth, we are looking for a team leader (m / w) for the expansion of various controlling functions.
Your tasks in detail:
- Technical and disciplinary management of a team with 12-15 employees in one of the planned controlling divisions:
1. Product control (MBC, Truck, VAN)
2. Area control (development, production or distribution)
3. Functional controlling (material costs, personnel costs, overhead costs, investment and project costs)
- Control the task contents and represent the work results of the employees against a central controlling area.
- Contact person for the central controlling department in the preparation of ad-hoc analyzes and special topics.
- Assessment of internal process flows for continuous optimization and implementation.
- Coordination and monitoring of relocation projects with regard to the development of cooperation models between Daimler AG and the DGSB as well as the guarantee of the knowledge transfer in the sense of a structured activity recording and documentation.