This position will report to the CCR Supervisor. Responsibilities includes – but not limited to –:
• Review and process all purchase orders, provide service to customer and administrative assistance to the sales force (example: lead time, inventory status, copies of invoices, etc.)
• Responsible for communicating with various divisions within the organization including Accounting, Production, SCM/Peripheral Trading, Logistics, RMA, etc.
• Maintain regular understanding of customer account aging. Assist with collections, tax exemptions, review and verify any potential fraudulent credit card information, and issuing credit memos. Coordinate with the Sales and Accounting with regards to credit release when credit issues/concerns exist and/or prevent shipments
• Ability to manage multiple projects and work independently on several different tasks simultaneously, setting priorities while ensuring completion of tasks under minimal supervision. Must be able to offer assistance and suggestions to sales and customers for problem resolution
• Issue repair RMAs, credit RMAs, and Cross-Shipments, respond to service request inquiries, follow through in obtaining PO’s for all out of warranty RMA’s. Liaison between RMA department and customer.
• Assist in any miscellaneous tasks/projects assigned to you
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Must be detail oriented
• Must be able to work effectively in high-stress situations
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral format
• Must be capable of producing results independently with minimum supervision
• AA degree or equivalent preferred
• 2 years Experience
• Experience in a corporate environment preferred
• Background knowledge order processing, SAP and CRM preferred