About the Job
Customer Revenue Operations is seeking a results-oriented Senior Lead Analyst to improve business processes and overall customer experience, and to lead key cross-functional initiatives across the Akamai Finance, Products, Sales, Services and Legal organizations. To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess excellent analytical, communication and organization skills. The Senior Lead Analyst must be able to work collaboratively with business and technical teams in a fast-paced environment. He/she will lead projects and operational initiatives and develop communications with cross-functional team members across Products, Sales and Services. This role will define problems, identify options, assemble and analyze relevant supporting data, shape recommendations, define new business processes and write business requirements. The Senior Lead Analyst – Business Process Improvement and Customer Experience will report to the Sr. Director of Revenue Acceleration.
About the Team
The Akamai Customer Revenue Operations team consists of industry leading professionals dedicated to dramatically improving key business processes and systems related to customer experience, revenue acceleration and growth. Customer Revenue Operations is responsible for identifying areas of process and business system improvement, process redesign, defining requirements, and driving change through mission critical cross-organizational programs. This includes requirements definition, prioritization, planning processes, business metrics, and ongoing delivery for these initiatives.
* Lead high-level cross-functional initiatives across Akamai.
* Work with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to improve, define and manage new business processes.
* Assess existing processes and make improvement recommendations based on customer experience, cycle time and risk/reward analysis.
* Collect, analyze, validate, and document business process requirements.
* Coordinate meetings with subject matter experts, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
* Supervise and direct the work of cross-geography virtual teams.
* Assess and define business problems, identify options, assemble and analyze relevant supporting data, and shape recommendations for management approval
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Management
Minimum of 9 years of overall experience
Minimum of 6 years in a business process improvement role
Minimum of 6 years in a cross-functional, business leadership role
* Masters degree in Business Administration
* Ability to work at the senior management level on key cross-functional initiatives
* Strong information analysis skills
* Strong process and customer experience improvement skills
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a diverse corporate and client environment
* Experience in business process, operations, and metrics definition
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to “think outside the box”
* Demonstrated success presenting complex findings in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
* Ability to document, plan and track project tasks; ensure accuracy and validation of results produced