Your key responsibilities and major tasks include, but not limited to:
· Understanding system technologies and their relationships.
· Identifying system components required for migration.
· Identifying data migration requirements.
· Identifying potential system improvements.
· Developing documentation.
· Migration planning.
· Engaging the customer to facilitate system migration.
· Migrating system and users
· Decommissioning the system
What we looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
· A broad background in two or more of the following: Application administration, Network administration, Technical project management and Migration planning
· Enterprise-Scale web application management, deployment and migration strategies
· Experience with IBM Rational, HPQC, RTC will be highly regarded
· Experience leading small scale technical projects
· Experience working in virtualised hosting environments with good understanding of network applications
· Knowledge of the Information Security Manual
· Due to the nature of the role, current minimum Negative Vetting 1 security clearance is mandatory