For the development of a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Competence Center at Daimler Group Services Berlin GmbH (DGSB), we are looking for a Developer RPA as a reinforcement for our process management team.
Take the opportunity to help shape the IT world of tomorrow. You will get exciting insights into the business processes of the DGSB and use Blueprism to automate as far as possible. This makes an important contribution to increasing the performance of the Shared Service Center organization. You work closely with the operations and the IT organization.
Your tasks in detail:
- Participation in the analysis of the automation potential of existing business processes by means of specific RPA tools.
- Development and implementation of solutions for automating existing business processes using special RPA tools. Proactive solution processing and quality assurance.
- Proof of Concepts / technical feasibility tests.
- Participation in acceptance tests and roll-outs.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed process documentation, eg solution design documents and test plans.
- Stand-alone support for existing solutions, including change management.
- Communicate with the RPA Development Community for best practice sharing.
Through a modern designed mentoring and training program we ensure together that you quickly get the necessary knowledge to carry out your tasks.