What are you going to do?
As warehouse manager at Frank you give leadership to the store team. You strive expense in a rapidly changing environment what it takes to get a good result. You keep doing well with these tasks;
- You will ensure that all processes in the warehouse flow smoothly, you solve problems quickly;
- You make the necessary plans for the flex pole and the division of labor;
- You'll see improvements and ensures that everything runs as efficiently as possible;
- You will ensure that the organization runs smoothly and between departments;
- Thanks to your analytical skills, you create quick overview for yourself and you can convey this to your colleagues;
- Act as point of contact and can respond flexibly to recent developments;
- You come with proactive recommendations to improve current processes.
What we include done this year?
- The process of goods acceptance greatly improved and simplified; by as much as 3 times more goods coming in than the year before it was badly needed;
- Business-to-business supplies; in one month doubled its capacity;
- Faster delivery; 'ordered today, tonight at home' and Sunday delivery;
- Shaped to the growth of the team taking more responsibilities and growth opportunities for the logistics team;
- Of course, even sent many more packets than the previous year.
Who are we?
- You have an affinity with e-commerce; you get a smile when people receive their package on time;
- You have completed a college degree, preferably in a commercial direction;
- You preferably have some years of experience in logistics in a leadership position;
- You know how your colleagues to keep motivated;
- You're a real doer and not afraid to work hard;
- Be good to rush and do peak periods to endure fluently;
- You live near Groningen if you are willing to move towards it;
- VCA / health and safety / emergency response / first aid certificates are a big plus.