- Responsible product feature testing - manual and automated testing.
- Design, develop and maintenance of automation software and its components.
- Create required design, development specifications
- Develop automation code, script as per existing framework guidelines.
- Create required documentation for end users and internal docs
- Develop test plan, test cases, execute and maintain product feature quality and automation code quality
- Debugging & troubleshooting defects, providing quality solutions/fixes.
- work closely with leads, team members, managers and stake holders to ensure requirements are met and work as per specification.
* Bachelors degree or Masters Degree with at least 5 years of experience in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or technology related discipline
* Strong script development experience, atleast 4+ yrs of script development in Core Python required.
* Strong experience in Unix/Linux atleast 4+ yrs of experience in administration tasks and shell script development.
* 2+ yrs of storage experience on protocols like NFS, FC, SMB, IB
* Works independently and is self-motivated, takes initiative, overcomes obstacles, and solves problems
* Excellent problem solving and programming skills; proven technical leadership and communication skills
* Able to quickly master and apply new technologies and stay abreast of industry trends
* Possess strong passion for learning new/emerging technologies and has a very high technical problem solving acumen
* 2+ years of preferred experience with relational and SQL based databases Oracle, MySQL
* familiarity with defect tracking, agile/scrum development methodologies
* Familiarity with Core Python and MVC frameworks like Django, Flask shall be an advantage.
* Experience in design, development of automation tools, utilities preferred
* Knowledge of unix/linux internals, networking, security concepts shall be a plus.
* Experience or Knowledge in Cloud, virtualization technologies will carry significant weightage.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.