The job will include the following responsibilities:
1. Design and implement an efficient warehouse management system including:
a. Warehouse layout.
b. All incoming and out-going warehouse transactions.
c. The kitting all works orders.
d. Incoming inspection.
2. Liaising with purchasing and manufacturing on all supplier issues.
3. Working with the company’s ERP/MRP system.
4. Building and managing a warehouse team.
5. Maintaining an accurate inventory record.
A business graduate with 5+ years’ experience in managing a warehouse handling up to 1-2miilion of inventory
per month. The person should have excellent communications skills, be a self-starter, and be open to an
environment which is rapidly changing.