• In-depth knowledge of mobile applications or business applications related architectures
• In-depth knowledge of User Experience framework and techniques
• In-depth knowledge of architecture standards and requirements
• In-depth knowledge of security and governance standards and requirements
• Knowledge of integrating mobile applications with enterprise services (i.e. SAP oData, AD / ADFS, MFA and O365)
• Knowledge of mobile application development options and ability to recommend the most appropriate solution (i.e. iOS native app, Android native app, MADP, HTML 5 and Hybrid)
• Regularly assess the current mobile application architecture and industry best practices for impact to current architecture and opportunities for improvement
• Proven experience in designing and delivering business solutions to support corporate strategies in line with latest mobile technology trends
• Excellent knowledge of the current state of mobile technology best practices and trends throughout a variety of industries
• Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable dealing with various senior business and technology stakeholders as well as with external partners
• Knowledge of requirements gathering methodologies and experience in reviewing functional requirements documents
• Results orientation, with demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional teams to achieve results
• Proven timely and quality decision-making skills
• Ability to work in a diverse and globally dispersed virtual team environment
• Relevant Business or IT Tertiary degree is essential
• User experience knowledge and certification is desirable
• A minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience, with a minimum of 5 years experience in an specialist role aligned to project / application delivery
• Professional experience in the industry with period of time spent on an Asset; working Field, Supervisory or Engineering operations
• Professional experience in the Business Analysis and Delivery functions
• Exposure to working in global environment, including geographically dispersed businesses, communication across variety of audiences, etc.
• Experience in an Enterprise Mobility environment (Minerals and/or Oil and Gas) and understands the nature of opportunities and issues faced by operations will be advantageous.
• Demonstrable drive for results
• Experience in tools development, and deployment within an Global business environment essential.
• Project Management skills are essential.
• Fluent English, both verbal and written
• Fluent Spanish, both verbal and written is preferred
• Fluent Mandarin, both verbal and written is preferred