About the Job
The Business Operations Analyst II will be part of the Global Services Operations team within Akamai’s Global Finance and Operations organization. As a Business Operations Analyst II, this individual will act as a business partner for the EMEA Global Services and Support leadership team, helping to ensure key operational and financial objectives for the business are achieved. Additionally they will also play a crucial global role within the GSS Operations team and across the Finance and Operations organization ensuring global consistency and collaboration. He/she will be looked upon to provide superior analysis and value-add support to the organization, act as a trusted business advisor, and bring creativity and enthusiasm to the job, while drawing upon prior experiences.
About the Team
The Services Operations team manages all operational aspects of Akamai's Global Services & Support organization. From reporting and analyzing key performance metrics, to developing processes within the organization to drive efficiency gains, the Services Ops team is responsible for both general business management and overall business intelligence.
* Perform as a business partner and business analyst for 1,600+ person global services organization, ensuring day-to-day oversight of Akamai’s Services business using Oracle, SFDC, and other systems.
* Lead weekly/monthly/quarterly discussions and business reviews with the Global Services Delivery organization, identifying and analyzing trends.
* Develop and implement metrics to monitor productivity and revenue performance.
* Develop and distribute consistent functional reporting on core Professional Services metrics including billability, time to integrate, product fulfillment, time to integrate, etc.
* Create reports and analyze data for trends that indicate problems to address or opportunities to investigate.
* Manage and improve the processes and systems necessary to roll-up consistent global reporting to the GSS team at Akamai, ensure scalability in process design.
* Work closely with other internal customers to understand current and future business needs.
* Share best practices and collaborate with Finance and Sales Operations teams across the company.
* Education: Concentration on Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline preferred. MBA preferred.
* 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a financial or business analyst role.
* Strong Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to lead business review meetings.
* Exhibit the ability to take initiative, work with minimal daily direction, and prioritize time effectively to deliver in a timely manner.
* Expertise in working with cross-functional teams with individuals in remote locations.
* Experience in a Services or Support business.
* Self-starter personality with ability to execute successfully in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong analytical skills with ability to provide data-backed analysis leveraging large data sets.
* Knowledge/Experience in working in an ERP environment. Oracle and/or SalesForce.com experience is preferred.
* A successful record working with senior business management.
* Experience in the high-tech industry a plus