Working with a Managing Director, in charge of CRM Expertise and International Business Development, you will assist our International and French clients and prospects in deploying and using our customer loyalty software Accengage (a CRM tool managing Push Notifications).
You will also help to set up their Mobile CRM campaigns and contribute to managing accounts.
• Contribute to answering Tender Requests
• Assist with pre-sales activity and train our clients to the software.
• Manage the integration projects of our solutions, and coordinate the client’s marketing and technical teams.
• Be proactive and give advice for setting up efficient customer-loyalty campaigns.
• Carry out action plans and make recommendations
• Assist our clients with using our tools (specific demands, explanations), maintain long-term relationships, and support the development of our clients’ accounts.
• Contribute to product development
• Regular internal and external reporting
• Degree/Masters in a relevant field: marketing, business, web marketing
• You are fluent in English and French and have experience in working with international clients. (Meetings, conference calls and correspondances will be in English)
• You are passionate about the Internet, enthusiastic about technologies and have at least 2/3 years of experience in the field of Web Marketing (agency, CRM provider, or advertiser in the e-commerce sector)
• You can proficiently use Microsoft Products (Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Previous experience in the mobile sector is an advantage.
• You are: proactive, independent, imaginative with a business and marketing mentality and have excellent inter-personal skills.
• You seek the challenge of working for a rapidly growly start-up and the opportunity to work with professionals with a proven track record in the marketing sector.
Why work for Accengage?
Enthusiastic and curious, you would like to pass on your expertise. You want to be part of a fast growing and innovative company which will offer you the chance to work with experts and to learn and progress, join us!!