Java developer is responsible for product development and maintenance of Global View Analytics Solution – Insight Dash Board. Responsibility is focused on the activities related to gather the requirements, technical analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support of the solution. The role requires making enhancements and corrections to insight Dashboard functionality, based on submitted issues and approved business requirements. This role requires significant technical expertise of Logi Analytics, Java skills along with analytics experience. SAP would be an added advantage. Over time, this role will requires knowledge of Payroll, time and HR. As expertise and skills are increased, project assignments will become increasingly large and complex with increasing degrees of latitude. This role is expected to function independently based on functional specifications and project assignments and direction coming from one or more sources. The Director – Application Development is the escalation point for any conflicts or imbalances in workload.
The role is expected to manage priorities and work independently. The role is responsible for providing regular status reports regarding open tickets and work following defined processes to internal business partners, typically the senior-level manager (Director – Application Development).
Role tasks in detail:
* Support Insight Dashboard application in EMEA and Americas time zone
* Collaborate with global teams on Insight Dashboard project so that it is deployed on to the client landscape; Support the product post implementation
* To provide technical analysis and design of solutions for identified problems and approved enhancements for Insight Dashboard application
* Plays an integral role in building and enhancing the analytics infrastructure required to support the business portfolio while providing consultation to internal business partners, end users in assessing HR executives/Practitioner needs
* To manage own project activities on a daily basis to ensure on-time completion of committed deliverables.
* To adhere to standards for process and methodology, analysis and design, configuration and testing, as well as documentation in all work activities performed.
* To collaborate with Insight Dashboard project team to ensure that functionality is optimized between being feature-rich, easily implemented and maintained, highly usable and intuitive, and meets committed timelines.
What we are looking for:
This is a remote/work from home position, 1 day/week in office
1. 5+ years of experience in designing and developing of Java applications in the role of an front end Application designer/developer
2. Good programing knowledge in advanced java (web services, xml/json parsing etc.) is addition but should have core java expertise
3. Experience in SQL and developing Oracle Stored procedures
4. Good experience on java script with CSS
5. Designing and developing large OLAP for enterprise systems in the role of an front end Application designer/developer
6. Experience in working with different teams for optimizing the response time of front end applications
7. Effective written and verbal communication skills in English (the addition of other languages necessary for the support of some countries)
8. Appreciation of cultural nuances differences and their impact on effective communication
9. Learning agility
10. Experience in LOGI Info studio would be an add