• Development of the SDK on IOS
• Development of new functionalities and participation in the improvement of the SDK
• Intervene in the test phases: unit tests, non-regression tests
• Technological monitoring
You will participate in our R & D and will participate in this title to the development of products and the medium / long term vision of the SDK on the technical and business aspects. We are looking for a person sensitive to the problems of reflection on the evolutions of the SDK and very involved in the quality of the finished product and the developed code.
• You have 2 years minimum experience in IOS application development
• BAC + 5 engineering school or equivalent
• IOS, Cocoa, Objective-C,
• Design Pattern, APNS,
• Unit tests and non-regression tests
• Continuous integration ..