The BMW Group is looking for new talents who want to bring their passion for IT design into the design of projects and systems.
In a highly qualified team, we offer you an interesting work as an IT architect (m / f). In doing so, you support the international specialist areas in the professional analysis and the derivation of the IT design. They coordinate the implementation of the requirements in the affected IT systems and ensure the quality of the deliveries before handing them over to the department. In your work, you use market-specific and BMW-specific methods of requirements engineering and management and IT modeling and documentation. They work in an international team, designing future-oriented IT solutions. For the implementation, you control external service providers - both on-site and remote. They will make architectural decisions and / or coordinate problems in case of problems (eg in the context of modern,
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable course of study.
- Professional experience in IT projects, preferably in the context of financial services and / or consulting firms.
- Understanding and experience regarding modern IT architectures in the complex environment, eg in the Java environment.
- Ideally experience with IBM Integration Bus and SOA.
- willingness to work in an agile environment (scrum), ideally with experience in this area.
- Good understanding of IT security.
- Knowledge of current developments in IT.
- Proficient in German and English.
- Team and communication skills.
- Self-responsible work.