Within the Outsourcing business, our teams take charge of all or part of the information system of our clients with objectives of optimization and industrialization. They operate and maintain the communication infrastructures (networks, servers, printing devices and storage tools), processing (workstations, open systems, mainframe) and the associated application media.
To strengthen our teams, we are looking for CTO - Lead architects H / F, technological references on one or several outsourcing contracts, your mission will consist in:
- Conduct the "Architecture & Innovation" processes on contractual life cycles,
- Deploy the policies, references and frameworks of the group on the perimeters entrusted,
- Define the architecture roadmap as part of transformation plan,
- Ensure the integrity of the architecture carried out and ensure its evolution in relation to best practices of the group and the market,
- To benefit from feedback and prospective analyzes allowing to optimize the technological base and to bring value to the trades,
- Facilitate the innovation process leading to targeted initiatives and experiments.
Bac +4/5, you have a 10 years experience in the field of infrastructure including 5 years in architecture. You have the ability to design high performance and innovative architectures in line with quality objectives and deadlines.
Your transversal technical skills backed up by oral and written communication will allow you to translate technological innovations into a clear business language and to accompany your client over the long term.