BMW Car IT GmbH lives software. As a wholly owned subsidiary of BMW AG, we are an essential cornerstone for the company change over the next 100 years, in which software plays a decisive role.
One of our many activities is the development of driver assistance functions - from the development of pure assistance technology to highly automated and fully automatic vehicles.
As a C ++ developer (m / f), you design the entire software development process for middleware components in an agile team. In your function, you are responsible for the architecture definition and design as well as for the implementation of the functionality. You also create and carry out tests close to the development stage.
The functional safety and related standards such as ASIL and ISO 26262 must be taken into account in the development and release process as well as the architecture and the design of the generated software. At the same time, the components must meet the real-time and performance requirements of the embedded system. You will be supported by a professional development environment, eg Continuous Integration, and an outstanding international team.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- Extended professional experience in the area of automotive embedded software development as well as the associated software quality processes (eg MISRA) and functional safety (eg ISO26262, ASIL).
- Sound knowledge of C ++ in embedded systems under Linux.
- Knowledge of debugging / profiling of real-time Linux applications using standard Linux tools or in build systems (CMake, Yocto) are an advantage.
- Fluent in English and basic German.
- passion for software development in agile environments with GIT, Gerrit, CUnit, Jenkins etc.
- Team and communication skills.