As a project manager Automotive Security (m / w), the BMW Group is looking for a variety of dynamic and dynamic tasks in the area of automotive security. Future innovations in the automotive sector are based on electronics and the intelligent networking of the vehicle systems and components as well as the vehicle baking systems. In order to protect increasingly networked vehicles from manipulation and attacks of the E / E systems, comprehensive measures must be taken in the architecture and implementation phase. As project manager (m / f), you are responsible for the achievement of the project objectives for automotive security measures. To achieve this, you control compliance with the budget, schedule and objectives in the project with the interface partners, vendors and vehicle product lines. The project status is always transparent and communicated in the project.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or business engineering.
- Profound professional experience and extensive knowledge of project management.
- Knowledge of E / E networking and architecture and embedded hardware and software architectures.
- Knowledge of procedures in cryptography and IT system security.
- Knowledge of the security analysis and threat management process as well as risk management.
- Proficient in German and English.
- Team and communication skills.
- Analytic capability of thinking.
- Interest in new technologies and development approaches.