Job Description :
· Expert in C#, ASP.NET (MVVM using Angular), MVC, Web API , HTML5, JS, and SQL.
· Experience in designing and integrating student portals with LMS, CRM, and internal/external services.
· Working knowledge of JQuery, MVVM (Angular), responsive layout and design using Bootstrap framework, provisioning and integrating CMS applications (Sitefinity, Wordpress, Drupal etc.) and integrating with e-commerce systems (Cataloging, Pay, Tax, Ship, Couponing etc.)
· Adhering to feature deployments, through continuous delivery system. IDE: VS 2013/2015, Repo: TFS/SVN/Git, CI/CD: Jenkins/Bamboo.
· Embrace DevOps culture with leadership and ownership on scaling components and APIs horizontally, automated continues deployment, version control, and monitoring using New Relic/Solar winds.
· Make work fun and meaningful - Embrace your passion (This is #1 for a reason)
· Self-starter, strong work ethics, maturity, and drive initiatives to succeed with creative mind.
· Communicate, communicate, communicate - with team and project managers.
· Collaborative ownership: With onsite engineers, offshore engineers, and business owners.
· Focusing on big picture - working with partners to enhance workflow and business processes supported, but not limited by systems.
· Move fast and break often - Deliver new functionality to customers in iterative chunks.
· Mentor engineering team to upcoming technologies and engineering practices.
Main key is having experience with atleast one CMS platform and eCommerce background as well as aware of ground level UI/UX. Having sitefinity is bonus but not desired. With two candidates, we have already seen results with “basic” sitefinity experience. Should also focus on having experience with onsite coord for onshore/offshore to keep the teams on the same page.