Within the scope of your task you will develop software solutions of highly networked and innovative automotive software functions in an international team of technology enthusiasts. Change instead of routine, think-in rather than carry-out, hands-on instead of tax, these are keywords that characterize the activity in our team. Modern development methods and technologies such as continuous integration, agile, test-driven development or domain-specific languages play an important role. They identify dependencies in the system in your area of responsibility and drive the clarification of technical requirements with your stakeholders in order to ensure an efficient, end-to-end solution. Here, you are responsible for your partial function of the control device over the entire development process from requirements engineering to the test on the target. They work in conjunction with other specialist departments and independently coordinate their sizes with the responsible contact persons and suppliers. In addition, you ensure that stability, performance and safety aspects are continuously observed during software design. Standards such as AUTOSAR are used as a platform and established architecture patterns such as layer architectures and component-oriented design are used. The result of your work is an application-oriented and high-quality serial software, which you can experience in BMW automobiles. In regular training sessions with international personalities of the software world you stay on the pulse of time. In addition, exciting career and development opportunities await you.
- Successfully completed studies in computer science or a comparable course of studies or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience, like in other software industries such as consumer or business software.
- Very good knowledge about the methods of object-oriented software development and software quality
- Expert knowledge in at least one object-oriented language, ideally C ++
- Profound know-how in the area of embedded software development with hardware debugging.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration Systems, such as Jenkins, cMake, ant, etc.
- Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design with very good abilities in analytical thinking and error analysis.
- Creative ideas and open-mindedness for innovative software for the individual mobility of the future.
- Team and communication skills.