In order to meet customer demand for innovative, interactive web technologies, we are currently looking for UI Developer to join our Bangalore team. The Web User Interface Developer will work closely with other members of the Persistent development team to deliver high quality web applications.
The UI Developer will be required to pick up and drive technical issues with little or no help.
The Developer will execute and develop UI Interfaces using Front end components like HTML5, JSP, CSS3, JS, Jquery, Angular JS etc.
Need to proactively analyze bugs and give feedback to Module Leads for defect prevention.
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Familiarity of HTML syntax for multiple specifications, including HTML 5.
• Knowledge of the semantic meaning of all HTML elements.
• Familiarity with the semantic markup for display of lists, tabular data, forms, articles, etc.
• Knowledge of markup used for layout such as dividers.
• Knowledge at the level to be able to hand-code markup.
• Including media and images.
• Thorough knowledge of jsp.
• Understanding how to utilize process and output html, json, xml
• Specifying different CSS for various media, devices and displays.
• Best practices in CSS file organization and structure.
• Methods for including CSS inline, internal and external via linked style sheets.
• How to define, combine and group CSS selectors for HTML elements, ID, classes, pseudo classes, child or sibling.
• Syntax of CSS declarations, properties and attributes.
• CSS box model and methods for CSS positioning, absolute and relative.