This is a Customer Technical Support Engineer position in Great China division of Connected Home. Responsibilities include but not limited to supportE/GPON product and Cable product, strongly supply technical support to customer and end user, keep the good relationship with local customer and maintenance support team, quickly learn new technology and create optimized implementations, create structure test spec, test report and regular summary, and actively involved in customer programs and make these a success story. A working of underlying E/GPON and Docsistechnologies and other CPEs like DSL and IPTV Boxtechnologies is a key enabler to success in this position. Candidates should demonstrate excellent test environment building, on-site problem-solving skills, ability to undertake big pressure from works and technology, good passion to face various challenges. Candidates are expected to have good communication skill as required to work within sales, program and service team and regularly coordinate with local customers.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Bachelor 3+ years/Master with 1+ years’ hands-on experience in PON, Cable, DSL or other CPE products.
- Good experience in Cable product like Docsis device, CMTS, CMC.
- Good experience in IP and Docsis network and environment construction and building.
- Good experience in technical support, customer satisfaction and maintenance service.
- Good relationship with China customer like ChinaTelecom, MSO in province.
- Good capability in analyzing customer requirement，issues and translate it into TCH specand tickets.
- Self-motivated, committed, open minded, and able to work independently for whole PON and Docsis market.
- Good sense of responsibility, highly driven, detail-minded and result-oriented
- Good in communication, teamwork, with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- 50% travelling in APAC region