1. Changes delivered without disruption by appropriate Risk Management, ensuring appropriate approvals, timely follow ups and escalation.
2. To ensure changes are documented.
3. Change Management
4. SOX Compliance parameters are met.
5. Quality Management
• Accountable for Delivery of Changes
• 100% SOX
• Monitoring of changes
• Assignment of changes and getting changes ready (Includes necessary approvals) for CAB approval.
• Follow up of CRQs to ensure timely delivery.
•Openness to experience
• Self discipline
• Team player and able to express clearly and convincingly, both in speech and in writing
• Logical and analytical with great intellectual capacity
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
• Leadership/ Team Handling experience
• Language skills
3-5 years of Experience
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications:-