Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performing network support. Operating and maintaining network components in a complex multi-vendor environment.
- Analyzing network problems, performing configuration changes on network devices and network applications.
- Implementation of security policies to control customer network traffic in complex security environments built upon multi-vendor security products (Cisco/Checkpoint/Juniper).
- Support IT network infrastructure projects with our remote teams in EMEA
- Coordinate and implement network related projects in cooperation with our customers
- Provide architectural last level solutions based on our GSSI infrastructure approach.
- Support and coordinate network infrastructure “End of Life” replacement projects.
- Cooperation on implementation of various projects in the customer’s network environment.
- Support for the architectural reviews and proposals of network environments improvement.
- Provide technical last level support (Tier 3) for your network based customer.
Network deliver specialists are expected to support customers in different time zones, which include migrations and changes in the evenings and at weekends. Therefore the position may require working on 8x5 shift model accompanied with an on-duty/on-call service to cover for the EMEA non-business hour’s events.
Key Competencies and Skills:
Network Level 3 Specialist with good knowledge in:
- Complex TCP/IP (LAN/WAN) structures
- Configuration of Routers
- Switches (Cisco)
- Loadbalancer (F5 - Cisco ACE),
- Firewalls (Checkpoint - Cisco)
- Socks systems - working in Projects, documentation and concept architectural development
- Knowledge of IBM customer handling and processes (ITCS 104, GSSI Security Policy, GSD331 / ISEC).
Education and Qualifications:
Cisco IOS+Nexus+ASA, Checkpoint