• Presales Support, Technical Architecture & Design, Validation, Documentation, Maintenance and Communication of all technical functional elements required to achieve world-class network solutions for AT&T Multi-national Customers.
• Development of solutions for the customer IBM accounts in EMEA using existing or best practice templates bearing in mind any cost constraints.
• Definition of overall architecture, technical configuration standards and overall technical management of installations.
• Guidance in the delivery of projects in Transition and Transformation to new or existing customers.
• Application of AT&T's Strategic View, SLAs or service standards to all customer networking requirements consistently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Data engineering needs of the client's global internal and external communications. Supported technologies/components include: router and switches, load balancer, VPN concentrators, firewall, proxy, and other LAN and WAN technologies.
• Developing standard design and architectures; the definition of the structures of an IT solution to a business problem
• Performing network assessments and recommend Best Practice network architecture for network performance, capacity, stability, availability, security, and cost efficiency
• Maintaining an in-depth base of IT industry networking knowledge to advise on technical trends and techniques and apply them to the development of solution designs
• Translating customer requirements into technical solutions and functional specifications.
• Definition and maintenance of a Technology Roadmap based on state of the art technology and customer requirements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
e. Must be able to demonstrate mastery of written and verbal communication skills which include the ability to stay on subject, leverage the use of good feedback, and use content appropriate for the audience
f. Experiences supporting enterprise customers and their demanding requirements (Focus on WAN, LAN (incl Wireless), Security (FW, RSA) and DataCenter Technologies)
g. The following certifications or comparable skills are required
• Ideally CCIE Certification
CCNP and/or CCDP certification is a minimum requirement
• Firewall experience (Cisco ASA / Checkpoint)
• WAN experience (Cisco / Juniper)
• LAN experience, incl. Wireless (Cisco )
• Loadbalancers (Cisco, F5)
Proxy Servers (Bluecoat)
Experience of IBM processes
Education and Qualifications:
French communication skills are needed.