You will be responsible for collecting and translating customer needs. You have access to a private usability lab, which decreases your user test and discover improvement opportunities.Demands from the business you approach from the customer journey and you know to deploy smart interaction patterns, where you go in developing a dialogue with technical colleagues and seeks reconciliation with other UX'ers within the department.
Tasks and responsibilities
• you're passionate about your profession and you know how to enthuse others;
• you are resourceful and solution;
• work your interaction design in flows, wireframes, demos and prototypes;
• are you aware of the latest developments in the field of UX and think how you can implement this for KPN TV;
• you'll be good to you straight in an agile environment where you iteratively proceed;
• knowledge is important to you and want to make an active contribution to this;
• you have an affinity with TV as a medium.
Education & Experience
• At least HBO level;
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in an Agile environment;
• Solid experience with wireframing- and prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision;
• Experience in planning and conducting user testing;
• Experience in user journey mapping (ea Design Thinking methods) is an advantage;
• The ability to support your design choices and articulate them to stakeholders;
• A strong portfolio;
• And you are fluent in Dutch and English.