The three-year Sales Young Talent Program KPN is the ideal combination of personal and professional development in a dynamic and innovative organization. If Young Talent get us the room to find the way that best suits you. Not provided clear-cut path, but together look where are your potential and possibilities.
Your professional and personal development that you get the best out of yourself, are central.
The focus of the program lies in the first two years, the 3rd year we help you where you need it.
In the first half of every Young Talent also runs a day, to a technician, in a KPN shop and at a call center.You get to know directly the company and the customer well.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Account Management: here you will be responsible for selling the KPN portfolio and to build and develop relationships with one or more clients.
• Partner Management: here you will be responsible for cooperation with major telecom and IT partners KPN.
• The identification and development of specific opportunities from prospect stage to stage customer.
• Make plans on customer level to achieve the sales and order intake targets every quarter.
Education & Experience
• You have a (nearly) completed university master in a commercial direction;
• From your resume clearly shows your passion for customers;
• During your studies you have developed yourself alongside your studies using relevant student jobs, internships, extracurricular activities such committees / board, volunteering abroad experience or sport;
• Innovation and change are good, looking for improvement and always have a customer focus;
• You can show that you have an affinity with IT;
• Learning and development are part of your DNA;
• Collaborating you find important. You are a team player, have a hands-on attitude and communication skills.
• The minimal requirement to apply for this trainee program is to understand the Dutch language speaking and writing near native.