As a member of the DSH team, you will work with, and learn from the best people in the industry as you help clients define their Big Data strategy, architect and implement these road maps, and bring to life revolutionary new analytics and insights.
Our teams value collaboration and professional growth whether it's learning an industry when traveling to work with customers, attending learning academy, or speaking at conferences about our clients' accomplishments and success. We believe in developing our people to be expert technologists and thought leaders in the Big Data space!
Tasks and responsibilities
• Be specializing in Big Data technologies and projects.
• Be developing and integrating scalable and performant open source based technologies in cloud platform & cloud application based solutions for our customers.
Education & Experience
• Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,Articial Intelligence field of study or equivalent work experience. Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
• No minimum years of work experience, but be motivated and eager to learn and with the right skills :)
• Knowledge of Linux OS and scripting languages (shell, python...).
• Experience with network programming and/or server-side projects, preferably micro-service architectures & distributed systems.
• Interest in and preferably some exposure to (streaming) data frameworks and tools (Spark, Flink, Storm, Samza, Kafka...).
• Passion and ability to learn about new technologies.
• Language: fluent in English is mandatory, Dutch and/or French is a plus.
• Flexibility to work in three locations: Amsterdam Sloterdijk, Rotterdam and sometimes go to Antwerpen for training.