About the role:
Reporting to the CFO of Business Unit, this manager will be responsible for:
- In close collaboration with SG & OBS OCD Branch operate the property portfolio of OCD, anticipate needs, mount projects (midships, removals) and drive their implementation
- Operational management of SG Parisian sites, particularly the Campus in La Défense (Headquarters, classified website)
- The management of other general services provided by SG staff (fleet, telephony, travel) with multiple interfaces (suppliers, payroll, HR)
- The organization, coordination of external corporate services providers, establishment of an SEO to optimize costs and cover the needs of all sites.
- The planning and monitoring of actions closely with site managers, and other impacted stakeholders (CIO, CISO, Security Officer ...).
- Management of a team of 4 people to Date on IDF and employees in the regions, ensuring GSO on site.
- The ongoing relationship with the employees of the company, information to authorities (CE, HSC).
- The regular reporting held on charges inherent in the coordination service activities with RSG (Travel, Fleet ....).
- Monitoring and production budgets in line with the Management Control.
- Excellent knowledge of trades GSO (Occupancy Service) - BMS (Building) - Real Estate Management
- legal skills, negotiation suppliers
- Budget Management
- Manages multi-site, multi-activity
- Good interpersonal / availability
- Autonomy's business, responsiveness to the needs of departments and employees
Experience: 10 years minimum in a similar position including multi-site team management.