· Work with Engineering and Lab management to identify security requirements.
· Work with division security team to evaluate current practice and implement improvements.
· Document policies, procedures and standards.
· Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
Maintain awareness of industry security threats and respond to security incidents.
Maintain and audit Engineering Infrastructure security.
· 3-5 years of experience in Information Security. Proven work experience as System Security Engineer.
· Hands on experience with vulnerability management tools such as Qualys, Nexpose or Nessus.
· Proficiency with Python, Perl, PowerShell, Ruby, Ansible or other language for automation.
· Some understanding of Windows and or Linux system administration.
· Experience with Next Generation firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, Anti-Malware tools.
· Strong experience with logging/alerting tools (ELK, Splunk) SIEM integration.
· Experience with database systems (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL).
· Well-rounded background in network, host, database, and application security.