• Making demos, proof of concept
• Consulting for our customers to promote our solutions. (workshops, presentations, knowledge transfer, ...)
• Provide technical expertise throughout the project’s duration, from design to make of network architecture, validations, monitoring.
• Analyse, diagnose technical problems during the validation phase, before deployment and pilot phases of our solutions, manage and address technical issues and problems towards our Competence Centres
• implementing simulation models of concept / network to validate the concepts, leading IOT test, validate the architectural choices, prepare ToL, TR
• Writing technical documentation (HLD, LLD, test plans, migration plans, ..)
• Develop strategies for testing and acceptance of our products and solutions.
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- strong knowledge of IP environments and main protocols used in IP networks context (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, RSVP, VPN, Multicast, L2/L2, QoS, switching L2 technologies..).
- excellent knowledge spoken, written of English language ( C2 level certification will be appreciate ).
A second language knowledge will be taken into consideration.
The candidate must be autonomous, having initiative, excellent communication skills, able to lead and address our Customers, having the attitude to learn and improving his knowledge of products and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate is graduated (or same knowledge level) in engineering subjects or telecommunications.
Certifications like CCIE, CCNP or 3RP, SRA will be appreciated.