About the role:
You join the team in charge of the operation and evolution of several strategic contracts within Orange Connectivity and Workspace services.
As a technical expert, you will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Establish the preferred technical customer contact
- Advise and validate changes / optimization of architectures
- Ensuring the operability of client technical solutions
- Master all client technologies under its responsibility
- Take into account and deal with customer demands, complex changes and incidents based on contractual commitments
- Manage technical climbing with customers and partners (manufacturers, vendors, subcontractors)
- Establish technical dashboards and reports necessary for control
- Conduct a technological watch and share research and knowledge
Training Bac +4 / +5, you have at a minimum of 5 years experience on the LAN / WAN environments, ideally with experience with an operator.
You have very good knowledge of MPLS environments and be able to adapt to complex technical environments.
With (e) an excellent relationship, you are dynamic, passionate (e) by your business and have a taste of the service
Finally, a good level of English is required