The Marketing Manager will develop, execute and measure marketing programs for Verisign's domain name business in India. He/she will play a pivotal role in defining the marketing campaigns across India, often working with advertising agencies as well as internal channel and product / brand marketing teams to scope out creative and go-to-market strategies. The position will require development of value propositions, messaging and campaign fulfillment to enable customer end-to-end experience. This includes all aspects of a go-to-market strategy: direct marketing and awareness campaigns, partner/channel marketing programs, seminars and events, promotions, online advertising and PR. He/she will be responsible for measuring the success of marketing programs and investments.
· Leads the India marketing plan development for Verisign's domain name services.
· Designs regional marketing strategies and campaigns for India and oversees tactical implementation and execution.
· Designs and executes the monitoring and reporting process for marketing campaigns and programs to demonstrate positive impact to revenue and unit sales – will be assessed not only on marketing level metrics but also on sales and revenue.
· Coordinates across cross-functional teams including channel marketing, product marketing, product management, account management, corporate communications, etc.
· Builds a highly functional relationship with channel partners and agency peers to ensure clear communications and effective project delivery.
Proven Experience in the following:
· Experience in creating and executing successful marketing programs and campaigns
· Experience in working marketing and creative agencies managing both the engagement process as well as budget and fulfillment tracking
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic and cross-functional environment
· Excellent analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
· Strong communication skills with peers on cross-functional teams as well as on-ground agencies for whom English may not be the first language
· Outstanding execution and problem solving skills, resourcefulness and attention to detail
Also required at least:
4 Year / Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent work experience
7-9 years of related experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, direct marketing and channel marketing