The Global Black Belt Solution Specialist is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on SAP on Azure workloads. A Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure SAP SSP drives revenue and market share by providing customers with insights and solutions leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Platform offerings with a focus on driving business transformation through key technologies enabling SAP workloads in Azure.
-Lead the C-level dialog with customers around SAP workloads for Digital Transformation. Qualify prospects into opportunities by using consultative approaches to demonstrate how customers can enable digital and business transformation through a modern cloud infrastructure for customers to optimize and transform their SAP environments.
-Determine the appropriate solution bringing together Microsoft supporting team members as well as partners. Develop and present proposals to customers, monitoring the procurement process, facilitating discussions/negotiations between partners and/or Services and making recommendations on additional products or offerings to move deals to close.
-Ensure a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements. Provide leadership and guidance to broader Microsoft sales organization in complex SAP on Azure deals.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• 10+ years’ recognized and rewarded experience selling SAP business solutions to large/global enterprise customers required.
• Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
• Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Strong knowledge of SAP-related enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape required.
• Strong understanding of SAP partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs required.
• Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
• Coaching extended team in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
• Experience selling solutions that drive hybrid architectures preferred.
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
• Language: Japanese-Business Level & English-Business Level