Role and opportunity:
We are seeking an experienced, savvy and versatile Senior Program Manager who has a proven track record through several product cycles. You will be responsible for building our capacity to grow the business, and our ability to turn customer requirements into high value features. You will work with internal / external partner teams, product management, architects, development, quality assurance, and user experience teams to align objectives, create functional specifications, implement a plan, and ultimately deliver a high-quality product. The successful candidate will have effective written and oral communication skills, excellent cross-organizational and project management skills and thrive in a highly innovative, fast paced, evolving and ambiguous environment.
• 5+ years of Program Management / Product Management experience
• BS is required, preferably in Computer Science or a related field
Additional Qualifications and Requirements:
• This position requires in depth knowledge of firmware, driver and OS deployment
• Ability to write excellent functional specifications.
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently while dealing with ambiguous data points and situations, with strong positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, a self-starter and an excellent problem-solver
• Strong cross-group collaboration with focus on solving complex problems
• Excellent written communication and presentation skills are a must
• Organize and present program reviews/status to engineering, business, and senior management
• Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritize workloads
• Domestic and international travel required