The Impact You’ll Be Making…
This Customer Success Manager role will cover managed Modern Workplace customers in their territory. This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Modern Workplace customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and advocacy.
Key responsibilities include:
• Exceed consumption quota for Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10;
• Be the single point of accountability for Secure Productive Enterprise (SPE) consumption within the customer
• Proactively identify new workloads and expansion opportunities in each account to maximize SPE consumption;
• Engage workload experts (e.g., TSP, Fast-track/ENG, partners, etc.) to drive usage and help accelerate customer value for each workload;
• Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and IT Decision Makers (ITDMs) within each customer to influence adoption;
• Secure BDM/ITDM intent to use of SPE workloads (e.g. Pro Plus, Windows, AADP, Teams, etc.);
• Clearly define BDM/ITDM business outcomes and build a high quality “success plan” inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them;
• Establish and run deployment and usage governance processes to increase deployment and usage velocity. The governance shall coordinate activities across customers, partners, engineering, services and field roles needed to achieve healthy SPE consumption;
• Represent the “Voice of the Customer” within Microsoft, and document business-value driven customer success stories and best practices;
• Activate Microsoft sellers (AE, SSP) when new sales opportunities (Upsell or Cross-Sell) are generated through consumption engagements with BDM/ITDM Who.
Who we are looking for…
• 10+ years of experience in consultative selling. Experience in both consulting and pre-sales is ideal;
• Proven ability to map the customer’s business process to product capability;
• Proven experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations;
• Strong technical understanding of SPE workloads;
• Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers;
• Deep passion for making other successful.