Works as an experienced engineer in LTE eNB product for entity level test.
You will work in the LTE eNB OAM (Operation & Maintenance) development team for entity level test and be responsible for
• Join feature team to review feature specification, analyse features scope and estimate feature test efforts.
• Design feature test plan, test cases and test scenarios including automation script.
• Trouble shoots software issue by pre-analysis of the faults with tools, traces and log files
• Cooperation with specification and development team of your testing area
• M.Sc., or B.Sc. in Telecommunication, Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
• 1+ years experience in integration testing or system testing of wireless radio access products.
• Good knowledge of cellular and broadband access technologies.
• Knowledge of 3GPP protocols for LTE.
• Programming skills with script languages such as python, Perl script or working experience in automation testing is plus.
• Fluent English, both spoken and written.
• Experience with test analysis, test case design and test execution.
• Experience with subsystem or system testing and troubleshooting.
• Experience with test automation is a plus.
• Good team player, take responsibilities, self-motivated, and innovative thinking.
• Open minded and willing to take challenge.