• You have a Master Degree, PhD or similar in Electrical engineering, Engineering physics or Computer Science.
• Proficiency within the field of Signal processing incl. non-linear signal processing, used in telecommunication systems and radio technology.
• You are an experienced user of Matlab.
• Key competence is combined knowledge in both HW and Firmware / SW domain.
• Ideally you also have knowledge in the area of Radio System requirements for the standards GSM, WCDMA and LTE.
Skills considered as a merit in order of importance are:
• Experience in designing Radio signal processing blocks, e.g. digital filters, crest‐factor reduction, or linearization
• Programming skills (Matlab, Python, C/C++…)
• Control System Engineering (Reglerteknik)
• Radio HW design
• SW design, test and development environment
• HW near Firmware (SW)
• FPGA and ASIC implementation (VHDL, RTL, …)
• Document and report writing
• Scrum and Kanban methodology
• You are result‐oriented, self‐driven and have excellent communication and social skills.