Senior Linux Driver Engineer develops software as the primary job function. Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
* You should possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering
* 6+ years of experience troubleshooting/diagnosing issues with Linux OS/applications
* 6+ years of experience in C/C++ and programming in Linux environment
* be creative and open to extending knowledge and learning new technologies and have a good collaboration skills.
* Experience in working with Linux open source community
* Linux driver development
* Proven track of working on design/library API
* Knowledge about file systems, journaling, key-value stores
* Working knowledge with virtualization systems/hypervisors
* Knowledge of low-level programming languages and hardware programming aspects