The Human Resources Generalist works closely with the HR Business Partner team to support HR objectives, employee relations, performance management, compensation planning, talent planning/workforce analysis, learning and development and organizational effectiveness initiatives.Job Duties (include but not limited to):
Workforce Planning: Manages headcount budget via reporting and works closely with FP&A team. Submits request for new positions and talent movement.
Employee Relations: Partner with client group on all employee relations matters, investigations, and the development and execution of performance improvement plans.
Performance Management: Complete quality checks on submitted performance reviews and provide analytics related to performance management. Accountable for completion of quarterly performance planning within client group including communication, timelines, training and tools.
Compensation Planning: Complete analysis of employee compensation recommendations and coordinate management review of outcomes. Partner with client groups to review internal and market compensation alignment
Terminations: Complete exit interviews to gather and analyze exit data for voluntary terminations and handle involuntary terminations. Work collaboratively with HRBPs and Legal partners to develop resolution strategies
Global Mobility: Partner with the Immigration and business leadership teams to handle transfers of MicroStrategy employees between countries, with an emphasis on transferring employees to the United States.
Human Resources Programs: Execute and support human resources programs including talent management, career development, succession planning, learning and development, reward and recognition programs, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-4 years of work experience as a Human Resources Generalist
• Excellent knowledge of HR practices and principles, and all applicable employment, pay, benefits, health, and safety laws and regulations in the US
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with administering and maintaining performance management
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• High level of integrity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills