The ideal candidate will:
• Required to have three years experience with object oriented language as Java/C++/C# OO technologies.
• Required to have strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system and scripting: shells, Pearl, Python.
• Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems.
• Design, develop, test and document highly reliable client and server-side systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast-moving environment.
• Implement fixes using client’ proprietary database and development platform
• Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews.
• Form strong client relationships with users, operations, controllers, and other technology groups in an integrated business and technology environment.
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
• Excellent communication skills.
3+ years Java or other OO language (C#, C++, etc.)
2+ years Scripting language (Perl, Python, etc)
2+ years Linux/Unix