You should possess Master degree with qualification in Computer Science or equivalent.
You are expected to work for at least 3 days/week for a minimum period of 1 year.
• Strong data analytical skill
• Logic thinking
• Familiar with Microsoft office software, especially Excel and Project
• Good English skill, fast learner, detail orientation and strong team work
• Facilitate the tool scheduling systems development
• Database immigration management
• Work with stakeholders on the data collection and system update
• Provide solution to the critical segments by optimizing the overall schedule planning