- Create regular standard reports to monitor the successful use and functioning of our tools in the various sales
channels - Support for channel and tool managers in existing customer marketing
- Creation of ad-hoc analyzes and reports
- Support for the preparation of the results for department management / management
- Support for the further development of existing reports and reporting models in cooperation with the relevant departments
- Support of the marketing managers in potential planning, business case preparation and the selection request
- Graduated student (m / f)
- Business studies or comparable professional training
- First experience in the design and creation of analyzes and reports, user knowledge for MS-Excel (including pivot) and other analysis and reporting programs, eg ABC for OLAP
- Proven understanding of numbers and high analytical competence, fast comprehension
- Structured conceptual approach and strong problem-solving
- Self-responsible and goal-oriented work with high motivation and team orientation - Openness, sense of responsibility and determination
We offer attractive compensation and excellent opportunities for further education and development. To enable you to combine your studies and your professional life, you will have the opportunity to help shape your working hours. Gain professional experience in a digital and international environment. Apply now. Because with you, we want to shape the digital world.
Contact for your questions
Do you have any questions about our application process? Are you interested in further information about the job? Please contact the responsible recruiter.
Recruiter: Davina Sturm
Phone: 089 - 2442 2525
Convince us with a meaningful CV and related certificates as well as references. You do not need a cover letter.
Please note that applications are only possible via our applicant portal and applications by e-mail are not considered.