Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Installed Base Partner Specialist:
These roles will own the customer relationship alongside the field sales account manager. As a renewal specialist you will have accountability for forecasting and closing the annuity business aligned to specified accounts. Below is a list of responsibilities, attached you can find the full role description.
• Own the closure of contract renewal / conversion opportunities
• Forecast order expectations +/-3% using tools and processes
• Identify up/cross-selling opportunities / engaging with field sales as required
• Drive price negotiation / discounting with support as required from field sales
• Collaborate across HPE/TS Account teams
• Own customer relationships ensuring an understanding of & delivery against their requests, driving strong customer satisfaction
• Partner with GO to ensure accurate, timely and compliant sales order and revenue for new and existing large, complex contracts.
• Proactively utilize a range of tools to provide data & information to Customers, Sales, Business & Delivery