To support its transformation, T-Systems France is looking for a Transition & Transformation Team Leader. The position has a double attachment, locally to VP Delivery France, and overall V & T T & T EMEA.
You are the person in charge of the T & T activity, in this capacity you manage the clients projects in France:
- Responsible for the initial phase of the contracts, after the pre-sale phase.
- Implementation of outsourcing services, in all T-Systems businesses: infrastructures, cloud, workstations, networks, security.
- Transformations: evolutions of our customers' information systems, migration from existing customer environments to T-Systems solutions.
- Management of the technical relationship with the client during the project phase.
- Shift of responsibility towards the teams responsible for the recurring services, at the end of the project phase.
You supervise the local team made up of project manager (about 6 people), and relying on expertise of the production centers of the group. You demonstrate autonomy and leadership, while respecting the Group's strategy and processes. You ensure the quality of the services provided, including the activities carried out from the nearshore centers.
You contribute to business development by actively participating in the preparation of bid solicitations and pre-sales activity.
You are responsible for the budget of the activity, and the profitability of the projects under your responsibility.
Mastery of project management methodologies (PMI or equivalent).
Strong experience in the transformation of IT activities and / or telecommunications / contribution to the success and growth of similar companies or in the IT outsourcing sector.
Developed leadership and experience in team and project management, live and in cross-national and multi-national teams.
Experience in customer relationship management.
Ability to manage a budget.
English current imperative.
Required Experience: 10 - 15 years.
Education required: Master or equivalent.