1 / Carry out analytical checks to verify the quality of the products in compliance with the standards, the QP & G standard and the required authorizations.
2 / Conduct continuous improvement actions in its field of competence, integrating the objectives of the laboratory (cost, quality, SHE, delay ...).
ACTIVITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Contribute to the competitiveness of the site by providing key analyzes for process optimization and product sales. A very high level of professionalism is necessary in order to avoid damaging the Company's image abroad (Ex: Incorrect result resulting in an unidentified non conforming product shipment) or competitiveness
Provide accurate, timely, and cost-effective analysis results
Main activities :
- Organizes analyzes on the period of work (shift or day) and organizes itself with other members working in the sector.
- Prepares the equipment and products it needs. Ensures the supply and storage of consumables and solvents.
- Performs analyzes of samples received in the laboratory. The analyzes carried out are carried out in accordance with the control plans defined in the customer contracts and the procedures of the Scan System
- Enters the results in the LIMS system. The results are interpreted in relation to the specifications defined in the customer contracts. Compliance of a product is determined automatically by the LIMS system, by comparing the analyzes against the defined specifications.
- Uses the IT tools required for its activity (Dashboard, LIMS, Excel and software related to laboratory equipment).
- Knows and applies the rules DIAF and QP & G transcribed in the Quality System SCAN
- Knows and applies the rules of Control and Safety
- Performs a simple diagnosis to remedy malfunctions (in terms of cost, quality, SHE, reliability, delay) Or warns about the need for a more complex diagnosis.
- Contributes to the life of the Quality and SHE systems by carrying out audits methods and controls according to the annual schedule.
- Provides improvements in analytical methods, work organization, and equipment utilization.
Work pattern: Quarter - 2x8C
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry
- The position is not sensitive SHE or A & D
- Rigor, Organization
- Knowledge of methods, products, processes
- Knowledge of the technical tools of the laboratory
- Knowledge of Quality, SHE and Control systems
- Fluency in English: not required but facilitates reading of standards and documentation