Job Role Summary:
ExxonMobil hires candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree to help take on the world’s important energy challenges.
By joining ExxonMobil you could take on this challenge with us through a career in ExxonMobil IT (EMIT). The areas you might work in include:
• Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis, Corporate Processes, Manufacturing and Supply, Sales and Marketing)
• we have a long-term oriented approach to career development, in which we emphasize continuous learning and professional development.
We believe this long-term career oriented approach provides us a competitive advantage by meeting both business and employee needs. In your initial assignment, you will be given the opportunity to work in global teams. Later on you will receive positions with more and more responsibilities so you can gradually develop yourself. To help you in this development, we offer world-class training, challenging assignments and projects, with both a local and global scope.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you ever imagined.
- University/College graduates with an IT degree
- Good English language skills
- Good technical and analytical skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of business processes and functions are an advantage
Language Requirement: English
- Interesting work in international environment
- Daily contacts with international colleagues developing your communicating and language skills
- Learning through trainings
- Range of career opportunities in the one of the most successful companies in the world